One of the best low-entry outdoor tables that you can get today in the market for a fair price is the Kettler Match 5.0 table. It’s weatherproof and can resist any type of tough environment conditions. It has a good quality table surface that has a thickness of 7/8″ which is very good for a table from this price range.
People seem to love the Kettler Match 5.0 for its high-resistant material that doesn’t undermine the playing experience like most cheap outdoor tables do.
The only problem that many have faced with this table is the time-consuming assembly process. This table is quite hard to assemble and it can take up to two hours just to get it ready for use.
- A good bounce quality thanks to the 7/8″ thickness of the table top.
- Solid weatherproof playing surface that prevents any wrapping or cracking.
- Convenient racket and ball storage
- A permanent net system that doesn’t have a gap for the ball to drop in when using playback solo mode.
- Excellent quality-price ratio.
- A 3-year residential warranty
- The main issue with this table is assembly that can take up to 6 hours as some have reported.
To sum up, the Kettler Match 5.0 is reliable choice for people searching for a solid outdoor table that doesn’t compromise the quality of the playing experience. This table has a high quality weatherproof materials as well as a good bouncing quality.
Its price is very reasonable if we consider the value it does offer. Generally, it’s my go-to outdoor ping pong table for people with budgets less than 700$.
However, as I mentioned earlier, you should be aware that the assembling of this table is not easy and will take a lot of time. Probably, you’ll need a second hand to help you set it up.
It’s not super hard to assemble. It just needs a lot of time because the instructions that come with the table are missing some details. But, you can follow videos on YouTube that will help you with the process like this one from Kettler guys themselves: Kettler tables Assembly tutorial.