Killerspin MyT-O Quick Review Insights
To sum up:
Pros: A sturdy weatherproof affordable outdoor ping pong table
Cons: The bounce quality is lowCheck Today's Price on Amazon
Killerspin MyT-O is a good mid-entry outdoor table that can be easily assembled and that can survive tough climatic conditions without showing any cracks. Thanks to its good quality materials and excellent manufacturing, this table is sturdy, stable and provides a decent playing experience.
As most Killerspin tables, exterior design is crucial. These guys don’t produce ugly tables just to say that they are solid. They combine both strength and elegant design to make things perfect. The MyT-O model is no exception. As you can see, it was beautifully designed.
And if you need to see other Killerspin tables, check out our complete ping pong table guide.
- Assembly is super easy. It takes less than 20 minutes.
- A fantastic design that makes the table looks like tournament-level tables.
- It’s easy to carry as it only weights 145 lb (66 kg).
- Solid materials that can survive all the outdoor elements
- Super easy to fold up for storage with safety measures
- A 1-year limited warranty
- Low bouncing quality. The weatherproof materials used to build the playing surface have undermined the bouncing quality. This is a common thing among most cheap outdoor tables.
- There’s no ball/racket storage.
To conclude, the Killerspin MyT-O is a sturdy and attractive outdoor table that will survive most of the outdoor elements without any problems. It’s super easy to assemble in a matter of minutes. It can be stored easily with complete safety. It comes with a fair price.
The major downside that many buyers have experienced with this table is the low quality bounce. Unfortunately, the weather-resistant material that was used to build this table has caused a major degrade in the playability and smoothness of the playing surface.
But with this price, I think it’s totally legitimate to say that the MyT-O is a great choice. The reason for that is that all the other tables within this price range have same issues with bounce quality. So, purchasing this table can’t be a bad decision.