STIGA tables are well known of their excellent quality. Nobody would disagree with that. Their high-end indoor table tennis table that is called the STIGA Expert Roller is an outstanding table.
It’s an ITTF approved table that is used in international competitions. It’s official table for both US Open and US Nationals. However, it can be an excellent choice for recreational centers and school playrooms.
It’s really a solid table that can endure daily constant usage for years. That’s why I said that it would be a perfect table for common places where the frequency and intensity of usage are high.
- 1” Signature STIGA Blue Competition Table Top that is exactly used in US Open competitions.
- A table that meets all ITTF standards.
- An excellent bouncing quality that will give you the same experience professionals live during the game.
- Sturdy frame that makes the table constantly stable.
- Super easy to fold up for storage
- A 1-year warranty
- It’s not cheap
- It’s heavy than other regular tables. It weights 327.5 lb (148 kg)
- There’s no ball storage
To conclude, the STIGA Expert Roller is a great option for serious players who want to experience the same fast-paced table top that professional table tennis players enjoy. This table was built using solid materials and excellent manufacturing with one goal in mind: provide an excellent table top bounce and stability.
That’s why you can notice that this table lacks a few additional features like the ball and racket storage that most tables have today. But, these features aren’t as important as what this table offers you, which is the outstanding smooth play that table tennis is known for.